Friday, July 24, 2009

much needed update...

much has happened since the last post, sorry for being absent in the past weeks. we've been housesitting in katy for my parents for 2 weeks, and then this week stayed in katy as well while i helped to teach a professional development class at neuhaus. during that time we had a fun visit from chelsea, jackson and moses...as well as lots of other fun catch-ups with family and friends.
lily and jackson playing and having a sharing lesson:


updated picture of jude:

in other news...
i've taken a teaching job in katy at golbow elementary - i'll be teaching language arts and science...so yes, we're moving back to the houston area!
i'll write more on this later, but wanted to put the update out there...hope those of you who read this are well...more soon...

4 comments:

valerie said...

Look at them precious babies. They're growing too fast...tell em to slow down til i get there!

Congrats again, p.s. Love yall.

Jen Braden said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear all the details!!

A Berry Bailey Life said...

Hi K-bell!! My, my your kiddos are gorgeous!! I can't get over those eyes on Jude! Look a lot like the eyes on a dear friend of mine...
Congrats on your new job!! I can't wait to hear more details!

love to you!!
K

nancy said...

been praying so hard for you guys! Excited to hear how God is moving you (literally, and spiritually!) Eager to hear more - let me know details when you can. love you.
n.