Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Trimester Blues


What in the world? I don't remember feeling so out of it when I was pregnant with Lily, but then again I didn't have an energetic 18 month old to be responsible for either. I am fine, and I really shouldn't complain. I know lots of people get really sick and throw up all the time...THANK THE LORD I don't have that problem. I mean, I feel sick alot but that's where it ends. It's the lack of energy and motivation that's killing me. I mean today? accomplished nothing. Granted there was the threat of Tropical Storm Edouard (nice name!) which ended up being nothing but some rain...but Lily and I literally did nothing all day. I cleaned the kitchen, took a nap and sat on the couch. It's driving me nuts...but...I do know it will pass...so until then, here's another cute picture of Lily. We took the train ride at the Houston Zoo - fun but SUPER hot!

1 comment:

A Berry Bailey Life said...

Holey Moley!! I had no idea that you were pregnant! Obviously I haven't been checking blogs enough! First of all...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sencondly, details??? When are you due? Do you know what you are having yet? How are you feeling?

So happy for you and Justin!!

Love and miss you!!!