Thursday, September 17, 2009

the kiddies



These are two of my favorite pics from the summer...my mischievous daughter with a twinkle in her eye and my chubby cheeked boy with his amazing sweetness...i must confess that while i feel we're on the right track and definitely seeing light at the end of the tunnel in this tough year we've been having, i'm still struggling to take things one day at a time and not be overwhelmed by all that is swirling thru my mind at any given minute. i want to be someone who demonstrates grace and peace despite circumstances. i don't want to snap at my children or my husband. i want to laugh more. i want to rest well when i finally hit the pillow at night. these are my simple requests before the lord this season...i will let you know how he moves...

2 comments:

valerie said...

praying along side you. I love you.

Jen Braden said...

Lily and Jude are too precious for words!! I think about you often and I hope we can talk soon! Miss you!!