Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Okay...

So, I've been quite absent I know. I've been moving, starting a new job, getting up at night with a teething baby, sitting in endless trainings and staff developments, shopping for affordable professional clothes (ha!), attending new churches, making bottles, filling out paperwork, reading books (namely Miss Nelson is Missing)...you get the drift...let me tell you something! I complained a lot about the craziness that took place when I worked at Yellowstone, but I have never in my life had so many rules and regulations and trainings and such to answer to. The administrative stuff is far more stressful than anything concerning curriculum and teaching...hopefully in the next few weeks I'll get into a good routine, but talk about worn out!! Shout out to all the working moms...it's really a challenge and a lesson in sacrifice of personal desires.

On a lighter note, the kids are doing great. Of course Lily especially is enjoying living with Lovie and Pops since she gets LOADS of attention and affection. I'm thankful for this season and for the quality time my babies are enjoying with my parents...you can't love on them too much, you know?

I'm hoping to get better about updating...and in the meantime I'll leave you with some funny pics of Jude...he is DARLING and sweet just like his big sister...


No comments: