Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Fun




I promise that I do have other things going on besides just hanging out with Lily, but I have to admit that I LOVE not having to go to work right now. I love that I don't feel rushed in the mornings, that I don't have to "hit the ground running" when I hear Lily start to stir around so that I can get the both of us ready and out the door on time. Hanging out in the backyard, playing in the blow up alligator pool that sprays water? Awesome. Taking a nap in the afternoon while Lily does because I feel like it? Amazing. It's made me feel lighter, really. So here's a few new pics, courtesy of my sister...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that Lily in the second one? She looks so tall!! I love that you are enjoying the summer with your sweet little girl. Love to you both, K

kaytie said...

that's her! she's sitting in the cubby of the computer table at my parents' house...maybe that's why she looks tall!

Bonnie Greene said...

Kaytie...I randomly found you when looking at the Chapman's blog yesterday and I just have to tell you reading your entries is like talking to you in person. Everything you have to say is so poingnant. I love reading your stream of conscience! Thanks for sharing such keen insights as well as the little things you are enjoying. I'm so happy you have the summer off to enjoy your little one. She is ADORABLE!!! Hugs to you--Bonnie