Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged - Sort of

I was reading Lindsay's blog and she tagged whoever reads her blog to do this...so I guess I'm tagged...and since I don't have anything else to do or write about right now, I'll give it a go...

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - would gladly give this up forever
2. Criminal Minds - but it freaks me out sometimes
3. Top Chef
4. Will and Grace reruns on lifetime
5. Intervention
6. The Office
7. sometimes Reba (to my husband's annoyance)
8. Paula Dean - but I never make her stuff, I just like how she says yall

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Lupe Tortilla
2. Collina's
3. Hungry's
4. Ruggles
5. Pei Wei
6. Freebirds
7. Taste of Texas
8. Pappasitos

8 Things that happened to me today:
1. Woke up and made banana muffins
2. Drove to grandparents house for a visit
3. Almost got run into on the freeway
4. Got a random craving for an egg salad sandwich (pregnancy??)
5. Almost got run into again on the freeway
6. Paid an exterminator to deal with an issue of rats in our attic. Sick.
7. Wrapped family presents
8. Watched almost 3 hours of worthless TV after putting Lily down for the night

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Being able to bend at the waist again
2. New baby in our family
3. Christmas presents next week with Lily and Justin
4. the day we can afford a maid - what, too much to ask??
5. Cold weather...hopefully!
6. a date night with Justin
7. a time when whipping up a fabulous meal is like second nature
8. sleeping in on a Saturday morning

8 Things I wish for:
1. Lily and her brother to genuinely love the Lord
2. a new (or used!) car so we are no longer a one-car family
3. more time to be still and think
4. a heart that is more trusting, less anxious
5. parenting wisdom
6. a comfy glider for baby numero dos
7. new bedding and some grown up bedroom furniture
8. a vacation

8 People I'm tagging to do this...um...feel free to do it...I like to read the answers

2 comments:

Christine said...

We have a glider you can use if you don't have one. It is just sitting in Megan's room unused!

valerie said...

That's funny that we did this at the same time! We are sisters!
I actually had a hard time coming up with 8 things on some of them!