Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick!

Okay, honestly. Since about 2 weeks before Christmas until now I feel like there is something going on health-wise in my house. It started with Justin who had some sort of virus...like a bad cold...meanwhile Lily had a bad ear infection 2 days before Christmas (when I discovered Walgreens ready clinic - I'm a fan!)...then Lily and I both had milder versions of Justin's virus over Christmas...then Justin started new medication that made him sick to his stomach for about a week solid...and for the past couple of weeks Lily hasn't been sleeping so well at night, which I attributed to teething...but then on the way home from Memorial Park yesterday (while I was in galleria/610 traffic) the poor baby says "mommy, tummy hurt" and then proceeds to start throwing up EVERYWHERE...this continues about every hour until 1:15ish last night...I'm tired. She seems better, thankfully...

Can I get a little prayer for healthy bodies in my house?

3 comments:

Christine said...

oh Kaytie! I feel for you completely and have been there (unfortunately)...it is awful. I will be praying for quick recoveries, rest for mommy & that you don't get that virus. That could be very dangerous!

valerie said...

i can relate! i had that too yesterday. it stinks. hope you guys are better!

Lindsay Wagner said...

Oh my gosh.....that is beyond terrible!!!!! I will be praying. LOVE the new blog look!!! If I can do anything just let me know!!!