Tuesday, February 24, 2009

daydreaming...


after i have my baby and i get really skinny and in great shape with fabulously toned arms, i want to go out on a fancy date with justin and wear this dress.

and i'll have on cute shoes and my hair will cooperate and be perfectly shiny and justin will fall madly in love with me all over again over a romantic dinner and i'm going to drink wine and eat something delicious and not worry about what the scale will say.

and then my darling children will sleep soundly all through the night all the way until like 9:00 the next morning and will wake up all smiles and kisses.

yes, i will like that day.

3 comments:

Steph said...

yes, that sounds like a dreamy day! i think i will borrow your day dream, if you don't mind! :)

Rachel said...

I'll have what you're having! Can I sign up for one of those, too?

valerie said...

& Aunt Val will babysit. :)