Monday, February 2, 2009

Mild Panic

Okay, does the countdown on the side of my blog really say 38 days until my due date? Can we all agree that this is not much time and oh my goodness I haven't washed anything yet, or gone through all my newborn "necessities" or made arrangements for Lily when the time to deliver actually does come, or a million other things that need to get done too?????

Oh, and on top of that we're moving. In two weeks. I'll keep you hanging and write more on that soon...

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Meredith Harris said...

I am pretty impressed you are only in a mild panic, that list would have me in major panic with sweats and to-do list overload!

Jen Braden said...

WOW!!! YOUR MOVING IN 2 WEEKS!! I can understand why you are stressed, but no worries. God has taken care of all the details!! Just take it one day at a time. I would love to keep Lily while you get stuff done. Just let me know. I am going to miss you!!!! Colsen and I will have to come and get some ice cream and play in the bluebonnets.

valerie said...

kaytie. that new pic of lily is stinkin cute. i want to frame it haha!! so sassy that little one. dont stress too much, and if you do..just call me :)

k lippe said...

um, I think you just made my blood pressure jump up...and since today it is high, that is bad. I didn't think it would come so soon...I am happy for you to move, sad for me that you will live further away. *sigh*
how can I teach your children bad habits if I don't see them nearly as often. Aunt Karen is coming to Brenham for long weekends. prepare yourself.

Lindsay Wagner said...

2 WEEKS.....WHAT?!?! you must fill me in soon!!!