Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbye for now...

I've come to a decision. I'm taking a blog break - not that I've been oh so fabulous at keeping up with it...but every time I get online and read blogs, I feel both inspired and deflated all at once. I read great ideas and thought-provoking posts...I see cute ideas for decorating, cooking, crafts, thanksgiving, advent, etc...and then I log off feeling boring, unimaginative and like I'm failing somehow because I'm not like this or that. I do realize that this is a lie...but it gets me every time. As I mentioned in my previous post I'm prone toward the negative, and in this particular area it's getting the best of me. SO...I'm taking a break...I'll be back sometime soon...I'll still post pictures, but that's probably it for a while...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE keep posting pictures! I LOVE seeing how the kids are growing! And you know, you could still comment - and if you feel like it, you could just tell us a thing or two that is going on, you know? Like something we could pray for. Or something that makes us smile. . . .I sure love you. miss you. and wish you and yours such a blessed Christmas.