Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A better day...

After a better night's sleep (thank you, Lord!) and the weather clearing up yesterday, my attitude has also brightened. Sorry for the underlying tone of stress and frustration in my last series of posts.

I got the house cleaned (except for the bathroom because honestly, I don't feel like doing it yet), most of the laundry done, a nice hot shower, and quality time in a rocking chair on the front porch with my kiddos. Justin's aunt Jill and cousin Will came in town to visit, and brought us Mexican food which was especially yummy for some reason...

Anyway, thanks for prayers on our behalf...I think Lily is better and the rest of us seem to have avoided it thus far...

More to come...

2 comments:

valerie said...

miss you. can we plan a weekend that i come hang out in brenham with you?

The Walmer Family said...

Hey! Glad to hear you're better! We are praying for you, girl!