Friday, March 27, 2009

Props to Daddy...

I'd just like to take a second to give a word of praise about my husband. With Lily, Justin helped alot, but I still always felt like everything was my responsibility. Then when I had to go back to school he kept her by himself at home 3 days a week. I think he'd be okay with me saying that this was really intimidating to him at first...and then he grew to love it, he says.

Anyway, I don't know if it has something to do with Jude being the second baby and not as scary, or what, but Justin has been immensely helpful to me this time around. If Jude won't go back to sleep after that first night time feeding, Justin takes him so I can rest. He gives Lily her bath, brings me water in the middle of the night, prays for me when I'm a hormonal basket case...you get the picture.

I'm thankful for him...and wanted yall to know it too.

No comments: