Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Short update to let you know we're alive...

Hey friends...all is well...a little bleary eyed and trying to figure out how to entertain a 2 year old while also paying adequate attention to a newborn...I'm wide open to suggestions from those of you who have been here, done this!

We're in Brenham, my mom has been here for two days and is headed back to Katy today so we'll officially be on our own...yikes! Please continue to pray for Justin's job search and all the things I've been mentioning in past posts...

I'll post some pics later today, I promise!

2 comments:

The Powell Family said...

i am sure you guys are paying plenty of attention to the little princess! It is hard, but somehow you do it. I like to get Avery involved to make her feel special-keep the diapers and wipes where she can reach them and bring them to you. She even looks a little taller when she feels helpful. Its a lot of work, and not how I planned it, but God is so faithful to fill our home with such joy!
Can't wait to see the new one!

Christine said...

that is a tough season..when you are just trying to keep your eyes open during the day, because the days of napping while your baby is napping is history. Don't be afraid to use the tv as your gift. Sweet Taylor & Nathan watched their fair share when I was getting through the beginning. Don't feel guilty either. Done are the days (for us) of sitting in front the tv (for hours) ...we are always outside, doing crafts, or something fun. If it helps you get a moment...do it. Hopefully she will watch it. :)